Published on 08/05/2018 at 01:10pm
This week marks the end of Unity’s 10th anniversary, so it seems fitting to reflect on what we’ve helped our clients achieve so far and how we have contributed to the communities in which we work.
- £35,000,000 in savings … and growing.
- Reduced waste, improved efficiencies, worked across every Council directorate. https://lnkd.in/eqezDz3
- Oldham Town Hall regeneration – most recently, short-listed for BBC’s Building of the Decade award (Greater Manchester). https://lnkd.in/eUPaQTj
- Band 3 funding category for Department for Transport (DfT).
- 50% reduction across All Injury and Child Pedestrian Killed & Seriously Injured collisions. Consistently one of top road safety performers in Greater Manchester. https://lnkd.in/eEcEGPf
And Social Value?
- Many, many apprenticeships; 86% resulted in further training or full-time employment with us or one of our partners.
- Over 5,000 volunteering hours contributed to local communities. Raised thousands for local charities. This year,the target is £10,000 by end June.
- Proud supporters of the Primary Engineering programme.
Next up: 10k run for Dr Kershaw’s @kershawshospice and supporting the Oldham Learning Festival 2018 #OLF18.
Quite some achievements!