The Estates team comprises highly qualified and knowledgeable property professionals who are committed to providing an effective, efficient and personal service for our clients across the north West.
We work collaboratively with clients to fully understand their requirements and deliver robust solutions.
We work across three teams;
- Property Management
- Valuation, Sales and Agency
- Data Management and Mapping
and provide comprehensive end-to-end estates and asset management services.
We understand the specific challenges a public sector property portfolio can bring and have the specialist knowledge to help.
Our considerable private sector property experience adds another perspective to our thinking and enables us to offer fully considered, innovative advice.
The service is keen to explore opportunities to offer its expertise and services to new clients. For further information please contact email@example.com
With a wealth of public and private sector property experience including three chartered surveyors, the team is responsible for managing large and diverse property portfolios that range from shops and offices to industrial estates, commercial ground leases, community sites and civic buildings.
We listen to our client’s requirements and objectives which often include income growth and adding value to ensure we provide the right results.
The main services we provide are:
• Expiring releases and renewals
• Lease re-gearing and rent reviews
• Applications to assign, sublet and alter occupation and usage
• Lease compliance management
• Service charge management
• Rent collection and debt recovery
Valuations, sales and agency
The Valuation and Sales Team consist of experienced surveyors and technical support which together provide a holistic range of property/estates skills for the benefit of our clients.
We work across a broad spectrum of property classes, including schools, community lettings, development sites, commercial property, residential freehold reversions and garden land.
The main services we provide are:
- RICS accredited valuations for accounting and insurance purposes
- Market appraisals
- Property sales of both freehold and leasehold interests by a range of methods including private treaty, auction and informal tender – including initial advice, valuation, reporting, planning advice, managing legal title and property management issues, marketing, instructing and managing auctioneers
- Residential Leasehold Enfranchisement/Freehold Reversionary valuations and sales
- Acquisition services – for a variety of sue types and tenures
Data management and mapping
The Data Management team provides technical, administrative and customer service support to allow the land, build and estates functions to efficiently provide excellent service to our clients and stakeholders.
The main services it is provides are:
• Advice on property ownership
• Managing and developing property management databases and mapping tools to ensure ownership and lease information is current
• Reporting on property portfolios performance and lease events to assist in effective asset management
• Providing Land Registry compliant plans for client legal documents and reports
• Updating the Local Land and Property Gazetteer (LLPG) database for the Oldham area which ensures public services include the police and ambulance services have up-to-date address information
• Providing a welcoming signpost to the whole estates service and wider client services.