The Technical Delivery Team is split to provide a range of diverse property maintenance/management services.
These services include the management and coordination of:
• Planned and reactive maintenance (including statutory maintenance and contract administration/management)
• Hazard Management (including legionella and asbestos management)
• Facilities Management (including service desk, reception, bookings, caretaking and cleaning)
• Project Management/Delivery of planned maintenance, minor works schemes including detailed surveys, and feasibility studies.
The Technical Delivery Team comprises over 40 staff of different seniority typically delivering multiple roles with multiple skill sets and qualifications.
The services provided by the Technical Delivery Teams are broadly summarised as follows:
• Building Services Engineering (M&E – Design/Operations/COW)
• Building Surveying
• Water Quality Consultancy
• Asbestos Consultancy
• Fire Management
• Energy Consultancy
• CDM Advisory
• Service Desk Provision
• Facilities Operative Provision
• Technical Administration